Registration and Entrance Test
Prospectors & Registration forms for the admission to the school can be obtained from the school office on cash payment on any working day from January to March.
The registration candidates will be called for an admission test interview or both. No Entrance test/Interview for Nur, L.K.G. & U.K.G. The registration fee is not refundable and registration is not guarantee for admission.
- Admission will be made strictly on the basis of test/interview.
- Parents/Guardian will have to produce birth certificate, Transfer certificate and marks sheet of previous examination of the child at the time of admission.
- RTE has been implemented
Payment of Fees
- A fee card will be given to each students to keep a record and the fee will be accepted only on producing the same.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded on any ground what so ever.
Mode of payment
- Fee for current month is to be paid up to 10th of the month
- Unto last day of the month with late fine Rs. 20/- with fee of the month.
- Arrears of the fee of the last month accepted up to 10th of the next month with late fine Rs. 50/-
- No payment of fee for two consecutive months will lead to automatic removal and cancellation of admission from school.
- Re-admission charge of Rs. 1200/- along with all arrears and current month fees.
- The fees of the month May & June will be deposited in May at time.
- No exemption/deduction in fees will be made an account of broken period/Holidays or absence from class.
- The annual charges and Misc. charges are payable in the month of April/September every year for the session.
- Fee receipts vouchers must be kept in safe custody as there may be required for verification.